Initial article from inc.com BY KIMBERLY WEISUL [ read more here: click ]
Here are few points I thought are very important in terms of business thinking:
– “When we started looking at the juvenile space, one of the things we liked was how crowded it was,” says Rob Daley, co-founder of 4Moms, a Pittsburgh company that makes innovative baby products and surpassed $30 million in sales last year.
– “While it may seem that new baby products are springing up everywhere, Daley believes that few of them actually offer new features or benefits that customers care about.”
– First off, says Hoar, you cannot do anything that requires people to change their behavior.
– You’ve got to add value: Your task is to show them what they didn’t know they want, just the way a fantastic off-line retailer does.
– Online, you can demonstrate exactly how something works, solicit reviews from customers, and provide a whole range of content that helps consumers make the educated decision: to buy from you.